When you first start a diet or exercise program, you’re gung-ho to go! But after a while, your motivation may wane. When that happens, motivation thoughts can help to keep you going. Here are a few that may resonate with you.
1. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
Embrace your own pace in your weight loss journey, as even slow progress is still an achievement compared to those who remain inactive.
2. Gonna workout until I don’t jiggle.
Stay committed to your workouts, aiming to reduce excess body fat and achieve a more toned physique.
3. Don’t complain about your weight if you’re not going to do anything about it!
Instead of complaining, take action towards your weight loss goals and make the necessary changes to improve your health and well-being.
4. Any progress is progress, so keep going!
Celebrate every bit of progress you make along the way, no matter how small, and use it as motivation to continue pushing forward.
5. You’re not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.
To achieve the desired results, you need to put in the effort and take action rather than passively waiting for changes to happen.
6. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
Embrace challenges as opportunities for personal growth and transformation, as it is through overcoming difficulties that true change occurs.
7. Exercise is much cheaper than medical bills.
Invest in your health through regular exercise, as the cost of preventing health issues through fitness is far less than dealing with medical expenses later on.
8. You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.
Focus on consistency and taking regular steps towards your weight loss goals, as it’s the commitment to keep moving forward that matters, regardless of speed.
9. What you eat in private, you’ll wear in public.
Be mindful of your eating habits, as the food choices you make privately will eventually reflect in your outward appearance.
10. You are too smart to stand in your own way.
Believe in your own capabilities and intelligence, and don’t let self-doubt or self-sabotage hinder your progress towards achieving a healthier weight.
And a couple extra thoughts:
11. Everyone starts somewhere.
Remember that everyone begins their journey from a different starting point, so embrace your own unique starting place and focus on making progress from there.
12. Don’t quit till you’re fit.
Stay committed and determined until you reach your fitness goals, and don’t give up along the way. The journey may be challenging, but the results are worth it.