When you first start a diet or exercise program, you’re gung-ho to go! But after a while, your motivation may wane. When that happens, motivation thoughts can help to keep you going. Here are a few that may resonate with you.
1. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch.
2. Gonna workout until I don’t jiggle.
3. Don’t complain about your weight if you’re not going to do anything about it!
4. Any progress is progress, so keep going!
5. You’re not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it.
6. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
7. Exercise is much cheaper than medical bills.
8. You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.
9. What you eat in private, you’ll wear in public.
10. You are too smart to stand in your own way.
And a couple extra thoughts:
11. Everyone starts somewhere.
12. Don’t quit till you’re fit.